West Side Church of God was founded in 1924 and met in homes in this immediate neighborhood until 1929 when a lot was purchased for a building on the corner of McCormick and Glenn streets.  Over the years as membership grew, more land was purchased and the congregation continued to grow.
 
From 1962-2007 “Christ’s Living Nativity” was the church’s Christmas gift to Wichita.  West Side is a member of the Church of God, headquartered in Anderson, Indiana.
B Church.71959 building            DSCN0618_2    DSCN4690DSCN4672